Information for hotels
Commtrak is contracted by travel agencies to provide commission billing and reconciliation services.
- Each hotel supplier will be addressed with courtesy and professionalism.
- Every record included on a Commtrak invoice represents notifications of a record in the agency back office that remains unresolved.
- Either the agencies or other 3rd parties have made prior efforts to resolve each item, but have been unsuccessful.
- Most records invoiced are aged anywhere from 120 – 365+ days from travel.
- In order to resolve each record, all hotel responses and payments must be directed to Commtrak.
- Only Commtrak can close the billed records.
- Each agency receives detailed reports on the resolution of each billed item.